Friday I was list-less. Things to do, but none of it written down. The things, they remained un-done.
The thing about things to do is that once you do them, there’s always the next thing lining up to join the queue.
The exercise was to write down the first line of lyrics to your favorite song OR to turn on the radio and write down the first line of lyrics you hear. Set your timer for 5 minutes and write
down the first words that come into your head after writing the prompt.
"Does the noise in my head bother you?"
Do you drown it out with your own noise?
Do you hear me? Do you understand? Do you care, do I count?
Does the noise in my head bother you?
Do you talk a little louder to cover the sound?
Do you know? Do you feel? Do you hurt, do I matter?
Does the noise in YOUR head bother you?
I hear it mixed with mine
I know, I understand, I care, you count
Does the noise in your head bother you?
I hear it mixed with mine
I know, I understand, I care, you count
Does the noise in your head bother you?
It bothers me ..........
coming to JD Salinger...Catcher in the Rye....what do you do about true feelings...
It was that kind of a crazy afternoon, terrifically cold, and no sun out or anything, and you felt like you were disappearing every time you crossed a road
It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to
Life is a game boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules.
coming to JD Salinger...Catcher in the Rye....what do you do about true feelings...
It was that kind of a crazy afternoon, terrifically cold, and no sun out or anything, and you felt like you were disappearing every time you crossed a road
It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to
Life is a game boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment