Saturday, March 5, 2011

giving endlessly

 “I want to give to you, not from what I can gain, but because I truly care about you.”
Telling someone how you feel does not hurt as much as not saying anything at all to that someone who is deeply in love with you.



  • "You are what you love. Not what loves you."



  • It’s easy for me to get carried away, and want to hold on to people I care for so intensely. I want ownership. I want them to be mine, always.
    But of course, that doesn’t usually work out.
    So I guess this is about letting go without loving any less.To love without expectations may very well be to give up love as aspired toward. That is, that if you are to truly love without any expectations at all, you must love enough to be willing to give that love up
    bitterseeet pleasure.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment