Thursday, December 30, 2010

life in HD

Life sure is fickle. One minute you think things might be looking up, then the next minute you have no idea whats going on..

WOW!

That term applies to a couple of things..... One is that I'm able to type this today. In days past I haven't been able to get on Blogger due to my connection. But today the internet gods have granted me permission to type. The second is that I saw the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. WOW! So, now that I can type...what to discuss???
why do i want to blog..cos im restless..in my mind..i feel.  dont know the answer to that one. will find out along the way i think. i hope. hope lies eternal in the human breast. swear, I write better blogs in my head before falling asleep than I do the next morning when I'm actually able to type them out .

....I've noticed that these last few years, and especially this one, that I've done a lot of inner thought. Here's what I've come up with so far....I am human, with feelings and thoughts. I am not a religious person, not affiliated with any religious group. This does not devoid me of having the same thoughts and emotions of anyone else. I am not afraid of doing things alone. I am content with my own company, but this doesn't mean I don't enjoy getting together with friends. I am extremely sarcastic, most people confuse that with bitchiness. This, in turn, keeps me from having 'normal' friendships. I am harsh. I shoot from the hip, and again, this keeps me from having the typical girlfriends that most women have. I love taking a nap.nad  i mostly lovve watchin movies..at least a movie a day.
I am powered by solar energy.I do way better on sunny days to get things done. But cloudy days are good for naps:))
I might be crazy, i might be not, it depends on who you ask! I have eclectic taste in everything...music, food, activities, home decor, tv, and people>>
I am hyper, and i can be lazzy. I have patience for most people, very limited patience for animals and no patience for certain people<
I miss lots of things from my past, but look forward to events of my future.
I have no regrets.
 I do not believe in taking advantage of family.

I am, at times, too trusting of people.
I do everything I can to help friends. I will give all I can, but usually get screwed.
I have many things I'd like to do, but don't forsee doing them.
I believe in past lives.

Some things I have a hard time letting go of.
I keep a lot of things deep inside. I'm into weird, childish things like fantasy books and movies. I believe there is another world within ours that we are either kept from seeing or just refuse to acknowledge.
I am many things, and nothing at the same time...

Life can go from 0 to overdrive in less than a day...lately my life has been just like that...not ours to reason why, ours but to do or die((:

Life is rapidly progressing into the digital age of HIDEF..high definition..or HD...either you can be HD ready or FULL HD...HA!! just learnt those terms...recently...and like everything else in life..there s not much of a difference between the two..to me at least...its mostly always a choice between the Devil and /or the Deep Blue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment